Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

November Means NaNoWriMo!!

 
November is coming quickly upon us, and November means National Novel Writing Month, or affectionately known as NaNoWriMo.

Here's the link for the website: NaNoWriMo

Basically, several hundred thousand writers join together to each write a 50,000 word novel during the month of November.

Yes, that averages to writing 1,667 words per day in order to finish all 50,000 words by 11:59 PM on November 30.

I will be trying (and I emphasize "trying") to participate since I offer NaNoWriMo as extra credit for my Expository Essay students. If anyone would like to add me as a Writing "Buddy," my user name is SusanneB and my profile is available at http://nanowrimo.org/participants/susanneb.    

So let's keep on writing as November comes!! We'll be getting together for our regular meeting on Tuesday, November 12th at 7:00 PM in the Community Room of the Pine Valley Library. I'll send a reminder a day or two before the meeting as usual.

See you then...and happy writing!! :)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!